6 Simple Techniques For Termite Control On Walls
Flick Anticimex has been providing safe and effective pest control solutions to our families . Seemingly innocent yet exceptionally dangerous pests have been plaguing families and homes for centuries.
We continuously strive to assist our clients achieve minimal pest activity around their homes using safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic materials. The health and safety of people, pets, and the environment are a top priority at Flick Anticimex. We apply residual materials to necessary areas which may include ceilings, carpets, rugs, wood and vinyl flooring, powerful against the heaviest infestations, nevertheless very low in toxicity to humans and pets. .
Examine This Report on Termite Control On Wood
2. Acceptance: The Clients acceptance of those terms may be confirmed either by signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to perform the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The prices as set out in this agreement are payable by the Customer. Fees are inclusive of GST. The Fees are payable on the day that the Service is rendered. RPC will offer the Customer with an electronic tax invoice on the date of this Service, Where the Client authorises a credit card or direct debit to a bank account, a fee for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
The 2-Minute Rule for Termite Control On Walls
5. Treatment effectiveness: RPC will provide the Service in a competent and professional manner taking into account those conditions. The ongoing effectiveness of the control provided depends on the Client my explanation implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and home maintenance procedures. The Customer acknowledges that pest treatment may also be rendered ineffective by disturbing treated areas, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested materials to the property that encourage pest activity. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The pest inspections undertaken as part of the Service is going to be predicated upon a visual inspection only confined to those areas and sections of the premises fully accessible and visible to the technician in the time and on the afternoon of this inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and inventory may conceal evidence of several pests that can only be revealed when these things are eliminated.
All insects are excluded unless consented by RPC in writing. .
What Does Termite Control On Walls Do?
7. Advice and recommendations: RPCs technician will provide a service report after the Service and provide advice and recommendations to the Customer to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These may cover useful link hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and Safety: The Customer must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have full and secure access (free of any health and safety hazards and dangers ) into the relevant areas of the premises and all facilities like water and power that RPC could reasonably need in order to provide the Service .The Customer must advise the RPC technician before the commencement of this Service of any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
RPC will comply with reasonable security and safety instructions of the Customer while present in the Clients premises. .
See This Report about Termite Control On Wood
9. Client Co-operation: The Client must comply with advice and instructions provided by RPC to the Customer including any relating to pesticides and equipment usage and the health and safety of persons using the premises during and following the completion of the Service.
10. Damage to Utilities: When delivery of this Service involves drilling or cutting any substances, the Client will be responsible for identifying the location of utility services to the property including water and drainage pipes, electrical and telephone wires, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting however, the Customer will be responsible for any damage caused by penetration to any such services unless caused by the negligence of RPC. .